Booking Terms & Conditions
While booking a tour you confirm that you accept and understand, on behalf of yourself and all members of your party, our terms and conditions as well as the details that are part of this tour. You are responsible for entering the correct information on the booking form.
Your booking will be confirmed with the invoice that will be sent to you. The invoice is also the confirmation of the tour.
Paying for the Tour
After agreeing with everything, we will send you confirmation of your booking via email. A deposit of 30% of the tour cost due must be paid within 5 working days. The deposit payment is only by direct bank transfer
The flight cost also should be sent with the 30% of tour cost if you want that we do book the internal flight for you.
- The balance is due 60 days prior to departure.
- Cancellations of confirmed bookings 60 days or more prior to departure will receive full refund minus a $350 (per person) administrative fee and any non-refundable paid fees (e.g. non-refundable airfare, cruise or hotel deposits). 50-59 days will be subject to loss of 30% of program price. 30-49 days will be subject to loss of 50% of program price. 29 days or less will be subject to loss of 100% of program price
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary
- Hotels availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- We do need your passport details
- We will give you our bank detail for the deposit and if you do prefer paying for the remain balance at your arrival with credit or deposit card, we do accept payment with VISA or MASTERCARD but there is no possible refund when paying with card and 3% of fee is added.
Madagascar Natural Tours is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our tour.