Where ecotourism, wildlife and culture meetExperience the sights and sounds of Madagascar’s rainforest in a comfortable way. Most of the itineraries in our Tours include visits to the local communities, hikes in the rainforest, river trips, night visits, tropical islands and more. Let our expert local guides assist you choosing the excursions according to your wishes and interests.
Ecotourism is a thriving industry in Madagascar and a visit allows nature lovers a chance to experience some of the world's richest rainforests. Madagascar is still one of the world's wild place with many excellent national parks across the island.
Whether you are a nature enthusiast, a naturalist or a research scientist, we offers high quality tours lead by experienced nature guides .
Madagascar Natural Tours is dedicated to providing clients with ethical tourism products which are sustainable. We believe that:
- Tourism must be managed as a sensitive resource requiring care and maintenance.
- Tourism products have carrying capacities which must not be exceeded
- The natural environment includes cultural components
- Sustainability includes an appropriate return to the local community
- Sustainability relies on long term conservation of the resource
- Local guides are the interpretive link between guest and host